IN THIS DOCUMENT, UNLESS THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE SUBJECT MATTER OR CONTEXT INCONSISTENT THEREWITH, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND EXPRESSIONS WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING MEANINGS:
Cookies are tiny files, which contain slivers of data and information, which may or may not include, an anonymous unique identifier in relation to whom the cookie is directed. It is a tiny file of text that a website transfers and stores on your device with the purpose of tracking your movements within the website and your interaction with the various components and features of the website. These files facilitate to improve and enhance the user’s website experience and record their preferences. Cookies do not seek to control the devices on which they are stored and nor are they damaging and nor do they extract your personal information from your device. The cookie will reside on your device(s) until they expire or are deleted.
The video ordered by and paid for by the Registered using the The Celebish App and/or the The Celebish Website and which video is made for the Registered User by the Star selected by the Registered User from the roster of Stars making available their services to create personalized videos addressing the Registered User.
REGISTERED USER” OR “YOU
The person or legal entity who downloads and installs the The Celebish App on their device(s) and registers an account on the The Celebish App for the purpose of using the Service and/or the person or legal entity who creates a user account on the The Celebish Website.
The process of the Registered User using the The Celebish App and/or the The Celebish Website to book and purchase personalized videos from Stars and Celebrities for themselves or for other persons nominated by the Registered Users and the receiving of the purchased personalized videos from the Stars and Celebrities.
STAR” OR “STARS
Persons who have achieved public stature and a following of fans, supporters and well-wishers in various fields and forums, including but limited to actors, singers, musicians, influencers in various fields who have joined the The Celebish roster of Stars and Celebrities for the purpose of creating personalized videos for their fans, supporters and well-wishers subjected to the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service.
THE CELEBISH” OR “OPERATOR” "OR “US” OR “WE
The Celebish (Pvt.) Ltd, a corporation incorporated under the laws of the Islamic Republic of PAKISTAN.
THE CELEBISH APP” OR “APP
Mobile phone application owned and developed by The Celebish together with any ancillary and other services, which the Registered User can download from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
THE CELEBISH WEBSITE
________________________, which is owned, developed and operated by The Celebish.
Data relating to the accessing and usage of the The Celebish App and/or the The Celebish Website developed and modeled from raw data gathered from and as a result of the activities of Registered Users and Temporary Users through their use of the The Celebish App and/or the The Celebish Website.
All users of the Service including Registered Users and Temporary Users.
- To allow the The Celebish to analyze the use of Service to enable the The Celebish to improve the breath and quality of the services and use experience offered to all Users;
- To all the The Celebish to analyze which parts of its if marketing efforts are working best to attract new users to the Service and allow the The Celebish to more efficiently use its resources;
- To allow the The Celebish to learn about the preferences of the Registered User and the Temporary User so as to be able to offer better directed services to them.
DATA COLLECTED, ITS USE AND OTHER RELATED MATTERS
To assist us in providing our customers an efficient and high quality service and user experience and to enable us to better develop our business and the services we offer, we collect the following types of data:
PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL DATA
To be able to process our customer’s orders, payment, and security verification, we collect:
- First and Last Names;
- Email address;
- The User’s Internet Protocol address;
- Type of browser being used and browser version;
- The page from which your landed on our Website and the page of our Website on which you landed;
- The pages of our Website you visited and the services you accessed;
- The times of your entry into and exit out of our Website and the duration spent on our Website;
- Whether you downloaded and installed the The Celebish App software;
- How and how often you used the The Celebish App;
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data;
- Crash logs to allow us to debug in our systems and to ensure continuous Service availability
TRACKING AND COOKIES DATA
- Session Cookies - which are used to operate our Service;
- Preference Cookies - used to remember your preferences and settings so that you do not have to reset them each time you utilize our Service; and
- Security Cookies - used to maintain the security of our Service to allow all users a safe and rewarding user experience.
- Examples of tracking and tracing technologies used are beacons, tags and scripts that are designed to track and collect usage information to enable us develop and improve the Service.
USE OF DATA
The Celebish uses data collected for various internal purposes and these include:
- Maintaining and providing the Service;
- Notifying users about changes and improvement(s) to the Service;
- Enabling users to access interactive features of the Service;
- Providing access to customer and technical support;
- Monitoring usage of the Service to maintain a stable and safe usage environment; and
- Detecting preventing and solving technical issues.
The Celebish’s data servers are located in UAE and its operational offices are located in Dubai and the personal and other data of all Users will be located and accessed from these locations. Users may be located in jurisdictions other than those indicated above and the laws and regulations as regards personal and other data may be different in the jurisdiction of individual Users as compared to the indicated jurisdictions. By accessing and continuing to use the Service you expressly consent to the transfer of your personal and other data to the indicated jurisdictions and subjected to the laws and regulations of such jurisdictions. The Celebish has put in place measures that are necessary to ensure that the personal and other data of all Users is securely maintained and no data will be transferred to any third party in any jurisdiction who does not maintain and operate security protocols equivalent to those maintained and operated by The Celebish.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER DATA
The Celebish may disclose your personal and other data to a third party in the following circumstances:
- In compliance with a valid court order and/or search warrant issued by a competent court or authority;
- To protect itself from incurring legal liability in any respect;
- To protect and preserve the property, rights, goodwill and reputation of The Celebish, its shareholder, employees and agents;
- To prevent wrongful and/or illegal use of the Service; and
- To protect the personal safety of Users, employees, agents, third party vendors and the public at large.
INFORMATION YOU SHARE ON THIRD PARTIES
In certain circumstance the The Celebish App and the The Celebish Website allows you to submit information on third parties. For example, if you use the The Celebish App and the The Celebish Website to share your Personalized videos with your friends and family you will need to enter some personal details about them, including but limited to their email address. In instances where you provide information on third parties, the information submitted will be retained on our servers only in so far as it relates to your account and such information will not be shared of otherwise dealt in except as otherwise disclosed herein.
INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM THIRD PARTIES
In some instances, The Celebish may receive information about you from third parties either through the The Celebish App and/or the The Celebish Website or independently. For example, our payment gateways will submit information relating to your transaction to us for the purpose of identifying your transactions and processing them to have your Personalized Video prepared and delivered to you and/or to maintain our accounting records for audit and taxation purposes. We may also in certain instances develop and maintain information about you independently. For example, if we have reason to believe that you have provided false or incorrect information in the registration of your account, we reserve the absolute right to verify such information and to establish the correctness of your identity. All information received and/or gathered on you from third parties will be maintained on our servers in the same manner and to the same standard as information provided by you or gathered directly by us. In terms of sharing such information, we will apply the same rules and standards as any other information we maintain on you.
The security of your data is of primary importance to us and we shall take all reasonable measures that comply to industry standards to keep your personal and other data safe and private. However, we cannot give you a guarantee that your personal and other data will be 100% safe and secure and we make no such guarantee and/or undertaking, express or implied.
THIRD PARTY VENDORS
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT AND DATA PROTECTION
Registered Users are free to terminate their account at any time. Once you elect to terminate your account, the action is irrevocable. Your account will be permanently suspended and cannot be reactivated. In terminating your account, most of the personal information and data associated with it will be permanently deleted. However some information and data will be retained for accounting, taxation and auditing purposes and also as required by laws and regulations in [ ] and [ ] where our servers and operations office are located respectively.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
From time to time, we may display advertisements by third parties on the The Celebish App and/or the The Celebish Website. To assist the third parties in assessing the performance of their advertisements, they may set cookies that allow their servers to identify you and your activity on the The Celebish App and/or the The Celebish Website. These cookies allow the third parties to direct more relevant advertisements taking into consideration your activities on the The Celebish App and/or the The Celebish Website and your preferences.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our Service is restricted to persons over the age of 13. The Celebish does not knowingly collect data and information relating to persons under the age of 13. Any parent who is aware that their child has provided us with misleading and/or false information in order to access the Service should inform us immediately in writing by way of email to hello@the Celebish.io. Once we are aware the information on a person under the age of 13 has been collected without parental consent, we will take all actions necessary to remove such information from our records and our servers.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The Celebish will retain your information on our servers for as long as required by the laws and regulations of the relevant jurisdictions.